Mission Statement: This church was meant to take care of the community, and so we're here to be the heart of it!
“Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.” - James 1:27
What do we offer?
1. Kinship Perinatal Safespot for child-bearing families, spouses and young families.
2. Resources for young families: Access to affordable pediatricians and resources that work.
3. Perinatal support: Medicaid for women, especially undocumented mothers who struggle to get the help they need.
4. Welcome bags for expectations in pregnancy.
5. Easy access women's clinics for new parents.
6. Postpartum support.
This ministry is headed up by our community liaison, Ms. June Brown. If you would like to find out more about how you can get more information on these resources, please reach out to Ms. June at: